Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Look out, I'm about to Wax Poetic about soda.

The Country Mountain Dew and the City Mountain Dew

The Country Mountain Dew and the City Mountain Dew

The City Mountain Dew was purchased among the hustle and bustle while walking downtown Knoxville.
The Country Mountain Dew was purchased at Davis Gen. Mdse. during a leisurely drive through rural Williamson County, TN.

The City Mountain Dew comes in a sleek 12oz. longneck and should be enjoyed at a frenzied pace.
The Country Mountain Dew comes in a short and pudgy 10oz. bottle and should be enjoyed on a relaxing afternoon.

The City Mountain Dew has the latest MD logo painted directly on the bottle.
The Country Mountain Dew has the logo printed on styrofoamy-paper, the way it used to be when I was a child and I'd tear off the label in horizontal strips round and round.

I think I'll drink both of them today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home