Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Surviving Pigeon Forge Addendum

Recently, I passed through Gatlinburg. You may have seen My Previous Post detailing some of the nutty things seen in the area. If you haven't read that, now would be a good time. Think of these next few pictures as an addendum.



YOU! YES YOU! Pull over and spend all your money here!

--------

Vacationers to the area sure like their pancakes, don't they. Here's a few of the offerings:




Pancake Pantry - Gatlinburg
Smokey Mountain Pancake House

Here's a couple that stood out to me:



45 types of Breakfast? If I thought about it long and hard, I could come up with maybe 20 types of breakfast.



This is my favorite. Look at that nice warm butter as it slowly drips down the sides of the pancakes. Mmmmmmm.



OK, don't look that close to the butter.



Wouldn't it be funny if the restaurant with crummiest sign was the one that had the best food?



Little known fact... George Washington and the continental troops after the Battle of White Marsh went through Pigeon Forge.



Look at all the fun those people are having. It's actually not that possible to have this much fun at Mr. Gatti's.



OK, now what?



A tragic accident happened today at the Roller Rink when a lady was skating at unsafe speeds, and then jumped over the guard rail and smacked into the side of the building.



If this is the Fleet Maintenance department, shouldn't they have an automobile engine or other car part on top of the anvil?



Uh, No thanks.



The Apple Barn has a mascot. His name is Apple Barney



This is my form of civil disobedience.



OH WOW
THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS


42185

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home