Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Today's Snow Day Quiz

Nashville is often known as "Music City USA" or the "Country Music Capital of the World." Did you know that Nashville used to be called the "Powder Capital of the world?" Occasionally, smaller towns get nicknames proclaiming them to be the something "Capital of the World"

For the quiz, match the city near Nashville with what it is known for. (all cities are in TN, unless other wise noted.

Cities:

1) Columbia
2) Cosby
3) Covington
4) Dalton, GA
5) Ft. Payne, AL
6) Jonesborough
7) Knoxville
8) McMinnville
9) Mt. Pleasant
10)South Pittsburgh

is the _______ Capital of the World

A) Blow Pops
B) Carpet
C) Cornbread
D) Moonshine
E) Mule
F) Nursery
G) Phosphate
H) Socks
I) Storytelling
J) Underwear

Answers are posted as a comment!

3 Comments:

Blogger BrentKMoore said...

Columbia - Mules
Cosby - Moonshine
Covington - Blow Pops
Dalton, GA - Carpets
Ft. Payne - Socks
Jonesborough - Storytelling
Knoxville - Underwear
McMinnville - Nursery (as in trees)
Mt. Pleasant - Phosphate
South Pittsburgh - Cornbread

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bookmarked this. Show one's gratitude you against sharing. Unequivocally worth my time.

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great article as they all are. I bring into the world been wondering wide this looking for some beat now. Its gigantic to grow this info. You are objective and balanced.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home