Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sentence Construction Reminder

For those of you Celebrating the New Year in New York...

Correct:
In Times Square, the ball drops at midnight.

Incorrect:
At midnight, Times Square drops the ball.

P.S. I celebrated leap second this year. I cheered the leap second, but the cheer was longer than a second and my exuberance spilled over into pre-planned seconds.

P.P.S. I would also like to point out that those of us in America share something with our friends north of the border. Canada also celebrates New Years Day on January 1!
33717

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home