Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter thoughts

Happy Easter 2008! From Our Bunnies
Hare E Houdini
(the brown one)
Ifurry and Hare E Houdini
Ifurry
(the white one)
Ebunny
and Ebunny
(the timid black one)

Our church had an Easter egg hunt for the kids. One of the Ladies made these Peeps treats, that I'd like to call a Peeps-mobile. It has a peppermint steering wheel, Swiss Roll for the car's body and Smarties for wheels.

The Peeps-mobile

I think they look like a big peeps army - ready to roll out.
Here comes the Peeps army!

I really liked the dozen egg packaging for this Easter treat, although the actual candy isn't my thing.

Easter Candy

There's something about Peeps that I like. To be honest, until I started dating MariLynn, I'd never heard of them. She likes them. They taste fine, but I wouldn't go out of my way for them. Maybe there's just something very American about them.


A couple of years ago, I bought MariLynn some plush Peeps toys. 4 different plush Peeps bunnies came in a cardboard container, just like the actual candy does. I took some pictures of them back then, but I can't find those pics. :( So, Instead is a small picture of me for Easter 1994:

28594
---
(?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home