Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

When did Gravel become an endangered species?

When did gravel become an endangered species?

Don't take the gravel,
or you'll be hunted by the city

And the State,

And the Feds.
Don't take the gravel.

It does make me wonder what "fullest extent of the law" would entail. My guess is a $10 fine and 15 minutes of community service, plus court costs (the real gotcha). The district attorney must have a tall stack of these cases on his desk, and would be unwilling to plea bargain.

Imagine being pulled over by the cops. "I swear officer! This isn't really gravel from Fisherman's Park! It's really bags of crack!"
26258

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home