Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Roundup

This a collection of stuff that hopefully will get you in the Halloween spirit. Unfortunately, I have to work on Halloween night this year, But MariLynn and I are going to a bonfire on Saturday, and the church that we just placed membership at in Smyrna is having a trunk or treat on Sunday. Maybe, I'll pull out this costume:




I just posted to my blog a halloween video of a halloween story I wrote 3 years ago. I wrote the story in about 30 minutes as part of a challenge.

Also, check out these Halloween soda flavors.

Here's my reccomendation for a Halloween movie that you've probably never seen. The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra. This movie is a parody of those cheesy B-movies from the 50's and 60's, and is the only one I've ever seen that does it well. It's more than just a good parody, It's a decent movie in it's own right, in my opinion.

I don't have a ghost story to share with you, but I have this to offer: A professional wrestler who had nothing better to do wrote extensive commentary about the supposed hauntings of the Nashville mansion I photographed here:
Gran Dale - Nashville

Here's some older stuff that I've shared with y'all before, but some of you might be newer myspace friends or would be interested in seeing it again.

The Creature of Sugar Flat Rd. This is the most viewed thing I've ever done, and all I did was take a picture of a rather fake creature in a store window and copied the text of the story and put it on my blog. The Coast to Coast AM with George Noori radio program linked to it and I got about 20,000 hits in a week. I think my blog had about 17 hits before that happened.

Speaking of B-Movies, I once wrote a B-Novel about demon-beavers.

In October of 1994
Three student novelists disappeared
In the woods near Burksville, Maryland
while writing a documentary-

A year later, their papers were found.

-Tagline for Beavers! and shameless ripoff of the Blair Witch Project.

got 20 minutes to kill? Read BEAVERS! here.

From the creator of BURIED WITH TAPEWORMS, the Director of EUGLENA! 3 and the co-star of CRINGE, it's the Instant B-Movie Generator!

The end.
Unless you want more. I've got even more stuff I can dig up for the insatiably bored.
25742

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home