Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The official motto of the 2023 All-star game

The official motto of the 2023 all-star game will be:

This time it counts!

They have been using this motto for 5 years now. It's counted for five years now. This time counts just as much as it did last time, and the three times before that. Should they change it to "It still counts just as much?"

By the way, I predict the 2023 all-star game will be held at the brand new Chicago White Sox Comiskey Park #3.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Kind of a moot point since it all ends 12/12/2012 ...

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home