Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Snail and Turtle

Greetings from the land of Cell Phone repair. I love the smell of soldering irons in the morning.
***
Q: What did the Snail say while riding on the Turtle's back?
A: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
***
With my back problem, I can't lean forward and reach for something. In the back of our fridge, I see some carrots that have progressed into their brown liquid state.
***
Fun photo of the week:
Impressed by the 100 foot drop
This picture was taken at Ozone Falls, which is in Cumberland County, Tn. From the car, it is a 5 minute walk to the edge of the falls, which plunges 110 feet into the gorge below. These tourists were passing through and had come from Florida. The lady in green wanted to take a picture of the bottom of the gorge with her digital camera and the lady in red is holding her feel so she doesn't fall. The lady in brown is waiting to catch the lady in red if she starts to fall. The guy on the right is smart enough to avoid the madness. By the way, the top of the waterfall is to the right of the three ladies.
***
I've forgotten how to ride a bicycle.
***
This past weekend, for the first time I saw alcoholic energy drinks. I am not sure what anyone would plan to accomplish while drinking one, but I am sure that effect would be neutralized by other ingredients. One exception: People who just watched a kung fu movie titled something like "The legend of the Drunken Boxing Master."
***
Q: What did the Government Employee say while waiting to receive Insurance benefits?
A: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
***
In July, I'll be hosting a seminar on pyramid schemes. Tickets will cost $25. For every paying friend you bring, I'll give you a $5 referral fee. The same offer applies to their friends.
***

***
Q: How does a resident of Prague tell their spouse that their latest chess move has won the match?
A: Czech Mate!
***
Q: What did the DMV worker say when waiting in line at the post office?
A: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
2565

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home