Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Chattanooga Choo-Choo of Death!

The Chattanooga Choo-Choo of Death!

In downtown Chattanooga, TN, located inside the northern terminal for the free electric shuttle, known as CARTA, is a series of 7 3-D art / paintings focusing on local attractions. This image represents the famed Chattanooga choo-choo. I am only kidding about the "of death!" part because the spikes were added to prevent birds from perching there.
Here are links to all seven images, if you want to see the others.
Lookout Mountain
Rock City
Ruby Falls
Incline Railway
Chattanooga Choo-Choo
Bluff View Arts District
The Electric Shuttle

Lookout Mountain 3D art Rock City 3D art
Ruby Falls 3D art Incline Railway 3D art Electric Shuttle of Death! Bluff View art District in 3D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home