Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Worst Sports video games of all time

Ryan Leaf's Three-n-out Football 1999

Ryan Leaf's Three-and-Out Football 1999

Zone Defense NBA 1997

Steroid-fest Baseball

Anna Kournikova Championship Tennis

ESPN Badminton

Ickey Shuffle

Xtreme Croquet

Ron Artest's Beatbox

Senior League Baseball

Gretzky's Brawlin' Hockey '97

Mario's Cricket Party

Pole Vault Madness

Street Luge: Tulsa

Barbie's Rhythmic Gymnastics

Ready 2 Rumble Polo

Sand Wedge Golf 2003

Tony Hawk's Vatican Sk8r

Rock Paper Scissors Arena

Chuck Knoblauch's Yips Baseball 2000

Hardcore Rope Burn Tetherball

John McEnroe's Umpire Curse-out

Bowling Mogul

Text Hockey for the TRS-80

Bobby Knight Chair Toss

Weightlifting Pacman



XFL Forever 2002

Balk'n Baseball

Virtua Curling 2

Duck Hunt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home