Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Politically Correct Math

Just because some integers are different shouldn't make them odd.

Instead of even and odd numbers we should call them even and paritally-challenged.


I've had 10 years to think upon adding to this and I have been unable to expand this concept.
but I did think of this really lame math joke:

A theta walks into a bar, sees acute angle and asks, "So, What's your Sine?"

Feel free to finish this quip in whatever way you see fit:

When life gives you lemmas, make ________ .

My all-time favorite math joke came from Dr. Miller, chairman of the DLU Math Department.

Two Statisticians go duck hunting. The first one shoots at a duck and misses a foot to the left, then fires again and misses a foot to the right. The second statistician says, "You got him!"

If you didn't find any of this funny, then you probably won't like this either.

1 Comments:

Blogger BrentKMoore said...

I appreciat the compliment! And what wonderful timing as I am out of a job now (See the blog about my bagde). I have always wanted to take a shot at MLM and Selling worthless Diet pills, as this is the opportunity I've been looking for /sarcasm

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home