Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Country Music collection of two

I have created a set of "Statues of Grand Old Opry Members in front of a Tennessee County Courthouse." The set is now up to two entries, which is where I figure it will stay. The first piece of my collection is the Minnie Pearl statue in front of the Hickman County Courthouse in Centerville, TN. The second piece is the Dolly Parton Statue in Front of the Sevier County Courthouse in Sevierville, TN.

Minnie Pearl Statue, Centerville, TN Dolly Parton Statue, Seveir County TN courthouse

Minnie Pearl grew up about 5 minutes away in the Grinder Switch area and is perhaps the only famous person out of the small town. The Dolly Parton statue was probably built to commemorate years of service of her encouraging millions of vacationers to come to the Sevier County vacation destinations of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg to spend all of their money.
940

1 Comments:

Blogger BrentKMoore said...

Jenny, I remember watching your TV show a few years back. It's a shame you have to make money writing spam nowadays.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home