Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

See the Peking Acrobats

Balance

For those of you in the Nashville area that have the time, there is something that I recommend you see. The Peking Acrobats have a daily show in the Opryland Hotel Delta Conservatory at 8:30 pm which will run until early September. I am not easily impressed with "stunt show" types, but these performers were very good. It was well worth the walk and navigating the crowd. The show is free. Parking at the hotel is $10, but you can park for free at Opry Mills and walk, also.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will C. said...

I'm glad I skipped it when they on the General Jackson. I think the cruises were especially pricey when they were on board. I'll have to check them out this time.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home