Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

When Internet letter writing campaigns go too far

Before this image is responsible for your heart attack, let me stress: IT IS NOT REAL. There is not a website called GiveJarJarHisMovie.com (I will admit that I did not have the courage to check on my own to independantly verify this.)

My idea for this came from the "Let's Give Roy His Stamp" movement started by RoyOrbison.com, a movement I am neither for nor against. (although I am afraid that I won't live long enough to see the stamp they make of me.)