Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Take the "Which U.S. President Are You?" Quiz

Click This Sentence to Begin the Quiz


Which-President-Are-You-Final

Are you an Abraham Lincoln or a George Washington?

Are you a Ronald Reagan or an FDR?

Have you ever wondered which former U.S. President most closely resembles your politics and personality? If so, this quiz is for you. This unscientific quiz asks you 8 questions. The first 4 relate to political leanings and the last 4 deal with your personality style.

When you finish the quiz, you will get an icon, like the Abraham Lincoln icon below which you can then paste on your blog, website, MySpace or Friendster page.




Click This Sentence to Begin the Quiz

3 Comments:

Blogger Will C. said...

I was hoping I would be one of the "cool" presidents. I was unsure of my political party leanings, so I picked from my top 3. Well, it turns out that regardless of picking "Libertarian," "Republican," or "Independent," I'm still just another Chester Arthur, and I fear we all are. After reviewing the source code, I determined that I'm merely gullible.

11:47 PM  
Blogger BrentKMoore said...

Lucky for me, I have some really good Medicaments insurance - Thus there is no need to buy them from Poland. Spammer tip: Medicaments may be a real world, but nobody in America uses it.

9:56 AM  
Blogger BrentKMoore said...

Hmmm, should I try the Awake patch or the Asleep strips? I bet e-cigarettes are much healthier than real cigarettes because you smoke them over the internet.

Lucky for me, I have some really good Medicaments insurance - Thus there is no need to buy them from Poland. Spammer tip: Medicaments may be a real world, but nobody in America uses it.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home