Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Other websites that have used my work:

I use a creative commons license with my photography, and the following people have (with permission) used my photographs:

1) Russ Williams who has a blog titled "Russlings" focuses on topics related to zoos, specifically the state zoo of North Carolina. He uses the photo in his blog here. In a discussion of Petting Zoos, he uses this picture of a goat licking the inside of goat-food vending machine:

Knows where the food really comes from

2) The Stockton, CA-San Joaquin County Public Library page for their 2006 Summer Reading Program (which can be seen here) uses this photo of "Myrtle the turtle"

Myrtle the Turtle

3) The Business Opportunities Weblog found a use for my picture of former Major League baseball pitcher John Wasdin in a post entitled "Dreaming Up the Perfect Sales Pitch." Get it? Hahahaha. Remember to plan, connect and conquer.

John Wasdin

4) in a blog entitled Carney Town, which professes to highlight the best and brightest of the carnival industry the author expresses his disdain for spam, whilst highlighting my picture of the Spammobile at the 2005 Tennessee state fair.

IMG_4322

5) What could be perhaps called my professional career highlight to this point, the Slacking while Working blog (which can be viewed here) displays my year-long quest to make a corporate logo from 20 oz bottle caps.

Extended boredom in a cubicle

6) The Wikipedia page for the Battle of Nashville, has my picture of the old base of the original monument.

What used to be the Battle of Nashville Monument

7) Travelicio.us has used two of my photos.

This page has used my picture of the csx train bridge that crosses the river near downtown Nashville. The tricky part of this picture was I had to wait for a train, then crawl up onto the bridge after it passed. See it here.

Last, but not least, Travelicio.us links on their guide to the Eastern European country of Georgia my wife's 35mm photo of Covenant college. Of course, the college and the photo were taken in the U.S. state of Georgia. see their blunder here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will C. said...

Wow, you're turning into a regular celebrity. Now if you could only get a picture of the train coming, that would be cool. Hmm, if this were 35mm, you could flip the negative over...

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home