Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Inexpensive Rolex

I got a great deal on a Rolex watch today. The guy on the streetcorner that sold it to me said that this particular model usually costs $600, but all I had to pay was $40. He told me that he was able to sell it so cheap because it was a factory reject. They accidentally spelled the name of their company "Rollex" and the savings were passed along to me. The guy had another 20 of them if any of you guys are interested.

That's odd... It's off by 10 minutes and I thought I had set it a few hours ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home