Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

How to prepare Blowfish

If you've never been told, Blowfish, also known as Fugu, can be very poisonous. In Japan, to be able to prepare fugu, a chef has to apprentice with a master for years before having a license to prepare fugu on their own. Killing customers by allowing them to eat poison, could be bad for business.

If you've ever seen the chart of cuts of beef at the butcher's corner at your local grocer, remember that a master sushi chef has a similar chart for blowfish. If you ever are in an emergency, and an expertly trained chef is not available for fugu, and you have to do it yourself, the following chart may be of use to you:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home