Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Rejected Tennesse Tourism Slogans

I wrote these today when I had some time to kill.

Chattanooga:
Rock City: On a cloudy day, see 2 states.
Ruby Falls: Save yourself the trouble and buy the post card.
Incline Railway: World’s Steepest Tourist Trap.

Memphis:
Graceland: Childhood home of Michael Jackson’s ex-wife.
The Pyramid: This whole place can be yours, just name your price! Ample Parking!
Peabody Hotel: Spend your day watching ducks get off an elevator!
Zoo: Hey, We’ve also got a Panda!

Nashville:
Wave Country: Wet N’ Mild
Our Parthenon is Better because it hasn’t fallen down.

Knoxville:
You too can make fun of the Sunsphere!
Forget this, We’re going to Gatlinburg!

Oak Ridge: The Pride of Atomic Weapons.

Murfreesboro: The charm of a small city and the traffic of a big city.

Gatlinburg: Six Flags over Podunk.

Pigeon Forge:
[use your own Dolly Parton Joke Here]
Heckle a caged black bear.

Sevierville: Like Pigeon Forge with cheaper hotels.

Cedars of Lebanon State Pake: Cedars not included.

Paris: Fish N’ French

Adamsville: We’d call it Bufordpusserville but that just sounds weird.

Hohenwald: Battle a stranger for a T-shirt from Chicago

Hurricane Mills: Coal Miner’s Daughter Self-Aggrandizement Ranch

Bucksnort: Yes, you read that right.

1 Comments:

Blogger emily...♫ said...

that last one made me crack up. :)

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home