Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Is that horse purple?

One of the benefits of owning a camera with a long optical zoom, is that if you see something far away, and cannot tell what it, you can photograph it, and then get a better look at it once you are home.

Hence, these horses. From a distance, they looked oddly colored.



At least now we know they weren't painted. If anyone out there knows why they are wearing these, I'd like to know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will C. said...

That wasn't near the renaissance festival grounds by chance, was it? These horses look like they are battle ready, or else they just got back from the quilting bee.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are to keep the horses warm.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home